Ordering is easy as one, two, three!
3 simple choices…
- You can order direct from our online shop by completing the information online
- You can download and complete the word document template which you can then email direct to us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or simply copy and paste the information outlined in the word document template straight into an email.
Download Content for Print
(word doc 235KB)
- Payment can be made via Paypal, cheque or bank transfer. Please contact us if you need us to send you payment details direct.
- Every print is personalised and made to order, therefore payment is due before the initial draft is created.
3 simple steps…
- Choose your theme/style of print from our online shop, then select your size and whether you want framed or unframed
- Compile the info you want to go on your print then choose your colour preference
- Then place your order.
- On each line of content there should be no less than 20 characters (including spaces) and no more than 70 (including spaces) to ensure the best design
- The topics are purely a guideline and you can substitute alternative subjects as may be appropriate.
- The ideal number of lines for the design of the print is 22. It is recommended not to exceed 25 lines or be less than 18 lines.
Please email the completed word doc or copy and paste into an email to email@example.com